Primo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primo

Hi guys, used krypto earlier this year, good gear and awesome sponsor.

Just wondering if anyone has used and can vouch for the primo, as I know it's commonly faked.

hi bro,
    Krypto doesn't have any bad feedback so iam sure his stuff is 100% 😉

Comment

I think it used to be faked more. When you could only get gear off gym bro's. On hear most one bad review can ruion your online buisness. So wouldnt risk it i would think

Comment

my next cycle will be Primo 600-800mg per week for 14 weeks. Can't wait.

Comment

• sidewinderx6
          sidewinderx6 commented
          Editing a comment
          lean bulk?

• Wolverine
          Wolverine commented
          Editing a comment
          300mg of test E 14weeks, 600-800 primo 14 weeks, M1T 40mg per day 4 weeks

I just want to try different cycles and see what works the best.

• sidewinderx6
          sidewinderx6 commented
          Editing a comment
          sounds like youre a big m1t fan now haha!!!

I think a lot of people say its faked because they expect it to work like other steroids, they expect to see gains after a few weeks but this is not the case with primo, from my personal experience running primo it needs to be high dosage and long cycle i believe you need at least 800mg to 1g a week even more if possible and even then you still dont see results until late in cycle, gains are slow and steady and lean depending on diet of course,but the gains you get are a lot easier to keep than other steroids in fact i would say they are nearly permanent, i believe this is because of the way it works slow and steady it becomes easier for the body to keep those gains
        Another benefit i noticed it has is when your cutting fat and in a calorie deficit it does a good job of retaining muscle as it has good nitrogen retention i also noticed that i had no side effects and it actually makes you feel good unlike some other steroids out there.
        but if you want big gains then primo is not the answer
        Our primo tested positive in labmax testing but im sure all suppliers primo would aswell

Comment

• peanutts
          peanutts commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the reply krypto.

I'm not a heavy test user, don't go over 500mg. How would 500mg test go with say 600mg primo. I like lean gains and try to stay relatively lean, what else can stack with test, I'm not lean enough for mast to do much and dislike tren, is there a better option out there besides primo

• Nancy
          Nancy commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree with your point,using promo ,the muscle gain is slow.

Having run Primo before (legit bayer) i have to say the stuff is great.

dont expect big instant gains but krypto is right no sides nothing.

my only problem was i ran out of it just as it was kicking in.

if your gonna do primo do it for a year lolhaha at 600 me thinks

Comment

Fake gear has gone the way of the dinosaur. Fake gear was faked down to the vial or ampule and took a keen eye to pick the difference. A lot of the horror stories are throwbacks to a bygone era. Now we get prime gear to the door in 2 days. Life's good😁
          Always on a comeback😆

Comment

cant wait to run it next cycle

Comment

• sidewinderx6
              sidewinderx6 commented
              Editing a comment
              any update on m1t bro?
          Working...
          X