X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kryptonitelabs.is <REVIEWS SECTION>

Hi guys
    If you have any reviews on our products and service please post here

Placed a 2nd order on tuesday arvo and received my express post package on wednesday morning..thats pretty damn fast.

I ordered:
    3 × tren ace
    3 × mast prop
    1 x alpha pharma clen

So far have been on the tren ace for 2 and a half weeks and all i can say is wow..even when im just going about my day with zero pump my forearms and biceps are quite vascular..when Im training in the gym well my veins are popping like crazy over my chest and shoulders..and muscle pumps are pretty insane.
    IMO some of the best tren Ive tried.

Comment

Used these guys this week and everything I got is great quality, fast delivery, answered any of my questions, great service and I will be definitely using them in the future thanks guys
      Last edited by Swolewolf; 07-28-2016, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Just wondering what carrier oil you are using for your products? Thanks

Comment

Thank you for your question
          we used to use grape seed oil and this will still be sent until stock runs out.But from now on all stock is made only with premium virgin coconut oil

Comment

• Irongorilla
            Irongorilla commented
            Editing a comment
            So is premium virgin coconut oil currently being used in all your injectables now?

Quality products, fast delivery, great customer service! Will Defiantly be using again in the future! Thanks

Comment

Any other feed back on gear from these guys? Not feed back in service etc feed back on results of the gear please. Cheers

Comment

I will have a report written up over the coming weeks including blood results, etc

Comment

Anybody tried the mast 200 from these guys?

Comment

• Irongorilla
                  Irongorilla commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi Titan,
                  Im currently using Krypto's Mast 200 with my stack mostly from Krypto's, Mast 200 is in my opinion ver good, felt like my muscles very lean hard and veiny, to tell yo the truth, i was not ever a vascular guy. I get some small pimples in my chest and shoulder, not sure maybe from the oil they use, controlable aggression and really seemed it cut me from my overalļ physique i love it.
                  Last edited by Irongorilla; 12-30-2016, 02:23 PM.

Anymore feedback on the gear? Looking at there Tren A

Comment

Placed a order on Friday. Got reply saying order Will be posted 12 Monday . Tuesday night package still hasn't been sent according to tracking number they gave me. Also kryptonite are not responding to any messages now. Hoping haven't done my money.

Comment

• Duke
                    Duke commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Tracking numbers often don't update (or show any information at all) until just before delivery.

Please keep us posted though!

Duke

Will do mate

Comment

please keep calm, you should always allow a few days for delivery even sometimes express post is not always next day, if any order does not arrive we will replace that order. we would never rip anyone off that is not how our business operates and never will.

Comment

your tracking is now updated through aus post and is saying it will be delivered today, we apoligise for any inconvenience caused

Comment

Cheers mate appreciate it. Just open package than. Glad you guys replied to my email and let me know what's going on.

Comment

Working...
                        X