Test preference

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test preference

Hey guys, just wondering what everyone's preferred Ester is when it comes to testosterone.

I've only ever used enanthate and just started with Sustanon which contains a blend of 4 esters. They all have their place but I do like enanthate simply because I'm after size and less injections is a plus. Enanthate would have to be the most popular ester used in general and propionate for guys looking to lean out. Which one do you use?
    Always on a comeback😆

Comment

• Cbiz
      Cbiz commented
      Editing a comment
      Test e, but I'm really keen to try test prop, was told you get less bloat and such with prop

For TRT purposes would have to be Enanthate. Long cycles Enanthate and short cycles Prop.

Comment

All of them at once lol

Comment

• PCTguy
        PCTguy commented
        Editing a comment
        haha same here😂😂

Just depends what you're trying to achieve , how long you and how quick you want your gains
      https://www.buy-steroids.com.au/foru...rum/ag-pharmaz

Comment

i personally prefer short esters. they hit faster and i find easier recovery too

Comment

I run 250 sust as a base only one pin a week and blast short esters on top of that

Comment

Switch every several weeks

Comment

yes i like short easter too!

Comment

I've tried sust, enanthate and propionate.

Propionate for me was the most painful as I dont like pinning EOD and sitting on my glutes PIP all day is a *****. I guess I'd go for enanthate with a 3 week propionate kickstart (what Im doing now)

Comment

I've used enanthate, sust and prop and best results came with prop. The prop I used to get was the old Virbac bladder vet grade stuff. It hurt like hell for days, but the rapid changes and growth were amazing! The rest has been ugl with varying results.

Comment

This is my maiden cycle and using cyp. I should try some e next time to see the difference, if any...

Comment

Working...
                    X