Leab bulk/ cut cycle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leab bulk/ cut cycle

So here is my ruff idea. Please feel free to add or drop some stuff. Always wanting to learn.

week 1 to 14: 400mg sus 300
    week 1 to 14: 600mg eq
    week 1 to 6: 300mg npp
    week 6 to 14: primo 500mg a week. (Left over)
    week 8 to 13: 200mg tren a (first time running)
    week 8to 14: 100mg dnp with 50 t3. (Week on week off)
    Also igf lr3 pre workout into my bicepts. 4 weeks on 4 weeks off then repeat.
    AI: arimadex .5 EOD maybe caber with tren.

Pick 2 compounds and doses and keep them consistent the whole cycle.

you are reasonably new to gear?

Comment

• Inked89
      Inked89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah pretty new to gear. I can drop the eq. Run npp and then tren

• Thappy
      Thappy commented
      Editing a comment
      In all honest I’d run 400mg sust 700mg npp the whole time and 25mg t3 through out.

If your going to use DNP use it at the start before your blast

Hey bro, I love npp but hate tren, the insomnia just makes life unenjoyable. Good move starting with the acetate, hope it works out for you.

Comment

Agree dont run dnp on your blast run a cruise dose if your scared of loosing muscle then blast when finished dnp.

I find dont do an agressive cut after a blast you want to try maintain for a while (i like 8 weeks) if pct or back cruising. Your body has got to get used to the new weight. If you go strait into an agressive cut its harder to keep muscle. Dnp while blasting is a waste of gear because training on DNP feels like crap.

Test your tollerence on DNP i found i didnt feel it till like 400mg (allow few days at 200 takes a few days to build tollerence)

depends on your size and stats too. Dnp over 15% body fat is a waste too in my opinion. 15% above is diet. 15% to 10% DNP is ok but can get there with diet too. 10% bellow i found T3 clen Tren better than DNP.

Comment

Originally posted by Inked89 View Post
        So here is my ruff idea. Please feel free to add or drop some stuff. Always wanting to learn.

week 1 to 14: 400mg sus 300
        week 1 to 14: 600mg eq
        week 1 to 6: 300mg npp
        week 6 to 14: primo 500mg a week. (Left over)
        week 8 to 13: 200mg tren a (first time running)
        week 8to 14: 100mg dnp with 50 t3. (Week on week off)
        Also igf lr3 pre workout into my bicepts. 4 weeks on 4 weeks off then repeat.
        AI: arimadex .5 EOD maybe caber with tren.
        Thought would put in my opinion.

Dont try and bulk and cut in the same cycle. Will get no where with either over a 14 week period.
        Leave primo out, dosage too low, keep till get some more.

weeks 1-14
        500mg test
        800 eq
        400npp

Easy, simple and effective. Rest of effort and thought into diet and training.

Switching compounds in and out always leads to issues, especially if never used 1 before. Leave this for a contest prep to get the "look". No need for a cycle.

DNP personally i will never touch, and don't see the need for it. T3 i will only run alongside if using Tren, as personal bloods results have shown a drop in thyroid levels while on.
        Last edited by Hesko; 01-14-2018, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Stay away from DNP its not needed and no body knows their tolerance level,it stay in your body for 36 hours and there is no drug to nullify its effects.You are playing Russian roulette with your body.

Hard work is the Key.
          Last edited by Dr Roids; 01-14-2018, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X