Theory???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theory???

hey fellas due to a really ****ed back I've not done legs for 3 months.
    needless to say they have withered away.
    i was thinking of using orals on legs day to bring them back up quicker .
    i was gonna squat mon Wednesday and Friday and was wondering if I used halo or maybe some injectable oral would that help bulk them up?
    thoughts???

Orals dont specifically target muscles.. imo this will do absolutely nothing

just train them twice a week. Quad day and hammy and calve day. That way you can include more excercises as opposed to doing 3 quad/3 hammy you could do 6 quad specific and 6 hammy specific.

Comment

Originally posted by DEEZNUTS View Post
      Orals dont specifically target muscles.. imo this will do absolutely nothing

just train them twice a week. Quad day and hammy and calve day. That way you can include more excercises as opposed to doing 3 quad/3 hammy you could do 6 quad specific and 6 hammy specific.
      Hey bro , tjsnx for chiming in.
      u may have misinterpreted my post.it wasn't explained too well.
      im aware orals won't specifically target the muscle but I was more hoping for the extra strength and aggression which will lead to heavier weights and a more intense workout which will lead to greater leg growth.
      do u think that has much merit to it?

Comment

Halo would be a waste of time mate. Its not worth sparring your liver for a little increase in aggression.

I have to disagree with the above post about breaking it up with one quad and one hammy day. You would get the most growth doing high volume high frequency work. They should be back up in no time.

I would recommend 2 heavy full lower body days and and throw in a set or two of light high reps on an upper body day if you can manage. You can drop the last day once you get your legs back to a decent level.
        Last edited by ghfhfdd; 02-15-2018, 02:06 PM.

Comment

test suspension pre-workout on leg days

Comment

100% agree with JDM

Depending on your body mass, between 40 - 60mg test susp about 1 to 1.5 hours pre workout.. you'll be flying around that gym

PVIP

Comment

there is no way i could hit 3 x proper leg sessions in a week. When i was training full tilt and banging in a lot of gear and hgh i trained legs twice a week, quad dominant day and ham/calf dominant day. And that was taxing as hell.

Comment

• DEEZNUTS
                DEEZNUTS commented
                Editing a comment
                True hey. Eliminating hams and calves from quad day gives you an extra 45 minutes to really hammer your quads. And vice versa
            Working...
            X