Supertren 550

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supertren 550

Was interested in purchasing kryptos supertren but unsure about dosing and pinning frequency with the different esters, would you pin it like sus 2x a week or pin it ed because of the tren base?

I’m going to change it up start at .5 mil twice a week then after 3 weeks go to 1mil twice a week then week 6 will do .3 of a mil ed using slin pin.
    just playing around with dose and frequency will adjust to how I’m feeling ect.
    Will be using EQ to keep me eating.

Comment

yeah i was thinking .15 mil ed using slin pin have you started it yet?

Comment

Im in the same boat but with the deca/test/dbol 690mg blend. Im wondering about the pip at such a high concentration. I was thining of doing 1ml twice a week and diluting each injection with either 1ml of test enanthate or more likely 1ml of eq. Will this a) work ie having both mixtures in the one syringe wont affect the product and b) should i dose on the off injection days with with 30-40mg of dbol oral to keep the dbol levels stable?

Comment

• rufls1
          rufls1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Having two solutions in one vial will have no negative effect and will save having to do multiple injections, i dont think diluting it would do much but have you jabbing more oil haha and imo you should dose dbol ed.

• Mediocrates
          Mediocrates commented
          Editing a comment
          Cheers mate. Im about to find out what the pip from 1ml is now. The blend comes with 30-40mg dbol in it already, so im only gonna dose on oral dbol on the non injection days.

Haven’t started yet but know someone who is using it and says there is hardly any pip, gets more pip pip from test p.

Comment

After reading the shelf life thread i jumped straight to 1ml shots. Mate the tren base hits quick, reminds me of how methyl tren kicks in. Taste it in your mouth for about ten minutes post injection, love it!

Comment

Lol Tokedawg i did the same thing after reading the shelflife post.. Now ive got to use 20mls of the test 1000 and 40mls of the test/deca/dbol 690 blends in 10 weeks so ill be on 4mls of the 690 pw and 2mls of the 1000 pw ffs hahaha. The 690 has absolutely no pip and feels great.

Comment

I'm using his tren/mast blend 700mg/ml .
              nice Andy smooth with zero pip

Comment

Lol Mediocrates you'll be pissing oil at that rate! On another note trensomnia kicked in by the end of the first week for me. Damn that normally rolls in around week four, it's terrible! Fvck I'm expecting some good results at this rate

Comment

Test deca blend + supertren .35 and .7ml EOD only just added the tren today but actually surprised that there’s no pip with either of these high concentrations
                  let the night sweats begin haha!

Comment

Fvvk the trensomnia is killing me haha

Comment

Working...
                    X