X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpha clen

hey fellas,
    ive just finished a box of alpha clen.
    started at 2 tabs a day worked my wY up to 4 tabs a day (160mcg).
    I've never used clen before so I wasn't sure wat to expect but I was hoping to lose my gut or at least reduce it.
    I only got mild sides, slight head aches 1st week and I sweated a little more during cardio.i didn't lose fat or my bellie.
    now my question is can ppl be immune to clen ? Are some ppl non responders?
    I felt a little disappointed with the results .maybe my expectations were too high?

Clen i reckon is only really noticable when you get under 10%. Before then its just diet.

Comment

Clen isn't really that fantastic mate.

I've ran a bit of it, end up just sucking down sugar free redbulls for the taurine to stop the ridiculous headaches and cramps. The sides are wayyyyy too bad for the IIRC 10% gain it offers. I like albuterol, but don't NEED any of that. Nail your diet, thats the key.

Comment

Agree with Finchy . Albuterol much easier to work with for some peoole because of the short half life. But i personally wouldnt touch anything if I had a gut (which i have on occasion). Just diet and exercise and a good routine.

Comment

Thannx for feedback fellas.
          my diet is pretty good , I eat strict 5/7 days a week.
          weekends I'm not as strict but it's still pretty good.
          ill tinker with my diet again.
          i only carry my fat in my gut.

Comment

Originally posted by Jd81 View Post
            Thannx for feedback fellas.
            my diet is pretty good , I eat strict 5/7 days a week.
            weekends I'm not as strict but it's still pretty good.
            ill tinker with my diet again.
            i only carry my fat in my gut.
            DNP DNP DNP.............clen sux

Comment

I have a bit of a stomach as well mate not huge but not ripped I’m trying to get rid of the bit of fat I have I’m using tren and t3 to try and burn it off now it’s getting hotter I’ll be out surfing as well I think surfing is really good cardio I’ll let you know in about 4 weeks if it’s working

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus View Post
                I have a bit of a stomach as well mate not huge but not ripped I’m trying to get rid of the bit of fat I have I’m using tren and t3 to try and burn it off now it’s getting hotter I’ll be out surfing as well I think surfing is really good cardio I’ll let you know in about 4 weeks if it’s working
                Increasing daily movement helps a ton. Surfing is awesome....sometimes if i want to lean down i do bike/run/surf each day. Anything around the house like cleaning/mowing/painting/digging/landscaping etc is good.

Comment

Dnp and t3 lol

Comment

Working...
                  X