Bitcoin payments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitcoin payments

I have seen a lot of talk about bitcoin payment and people trying to do there own things some dissapointed that bit people have stopped
    Would people be interested if i had set something up very similar to how bit people where doing it simply transfer payment plus small fee (Think they were $40) I convert to bitcoin make payment to desired wallet address your purchase gets shipped out to you and done.... I see people using coinloft and a few others and seriously the price difference and fees that are on them for basically doing the exact same thing crazzzy as i mentioned. I did a comparison earlier and coinloft and it was up to an extra $100 dollars ontop of a $600 purchase..... $100 dollars of your money on literally nothing... exchange differences and fees lol but they can obviously put through bulk orders in a day

Originally posted by jmack View Post
    I have seen a lot of talk about bitcoin payment and people trying to do there own things some dissapointed that bit people have stopped
    Would people be interested if i had set something up very similar to how bit people where doing it simply transfer payment plus small fee (Think they were $40) I convert to bitcoin make payment to desired wallet address your purchase gets shipped out to you and done.... I see people using coinloft and a few others and seriously the price difference and fees that are on them for basically doing the exact same thing crazzzy as i mentioned. I did a comparison earlier and coinloft and it was up to an extra $100 dollars ontop of a $600 purchase..... $100 dollars of your money on literally nothing... exchange differences and fees lol but they can obviously put through bulk orders in a day
    But then theres the trust issue bro

Comment

I Totally realise that mate, its the same as when bitpeople started up there is always a 'Is this legit or a should i trust it' lol exactly the same as when a new supplier comes up. you dont know until you try and they come through.... I really dont mind if no body jumps on it i just wanted to offer a real simple suggestion to the people who dont want to go through signing up to exchanges, getting verified, chucking photo id up and all that that comes along with it....

Comment

Working...
      X