AusLabs SARMs - ?????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AusLabs SARMs - ?????

Hey fellas, anyone use these guys http://www.auslabs.com.au/ ? Thoughts, reviews, experiences?

- ALCOW

bit pricey can buy everything you need from the 3 domestic guys on this site and it works
    why try someone new that's more expensive?

Comment

bigad71 Thanks - i was combing through some of the suppliers for a couple of items MK2866 and GW501516 - but didnt see any stock? Happy to go with the cheaper / tried and tested route!

Comment

I'd also be interested to know if anyone has used them before. I am currently thinking about giving SR 9009 a go.

Comment

Guy from my gym used S4 and Gw501506 from their site said loved it. Said vission went yellow on S4 which i here is a common side effect

Comment

• Silverback
          Silverback commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah looks like it. He said his order came through. I ordered GW through enhancedathlete.com free international shipping. Came through too. Heaps cheaper and nearly through first lot and is working great.

• alllowercaseoneword
          Editing a comment
          Silverback hey mate, thanks for that. That's good to know. 👍

• Smithenberry
          Smithenberry commented
          Editing a comment
          I looked into buying off enhancedathlete a while a go but there wasn't to many people getting around the forums who had anything good to say about them. Also they sell their SARM's in capsulated form which is a big red flag for myself.

@alllowercasedoneword check out @ozgainssarms.com.au theyre one of the cheapest in Aus.they even have a mk2866 & gw501516 pct duo for $160.

Comment

• AUSLABS
          AUSLABS commented
          Editing a comment
          OZ GAINS SARMS are thiefs and liars. Firstly they stole huge portions of our copy written material and tried to present them as his own. I have a direct admission of guilt from the owner and an apology.

Also we put a customer undercover to see what they where like and the owner provided him with false HPLC he downloaded from Aliexpress with watermarks still on it!

Hey guys - bit of a *** WARNING *** on AUSLabs! My mate used them and reckons he got a bunk batch of LGD-4033. We researched the side effects and it seemed like he got a batch of pro-hormones. We tried to figure out why this might be the case and having looked closer into them we have been told they import cheap / raw product from China and make the product here.

You can even tell from their website that they cut it with a whole bunch of ****. Now this is just me but when IU buy I prefer companies that import from real, top-tiers labs that produce this stuff commercially. That way you know your stuff is legit. I always ask y supplier this before I buy.

Other red flags: Their original site seems to have been taken down, again I was told this was because of above mentioned reasons, very very shady.

Customer service if terrible and website isn’t professional. We tried to get in touch with them about our issues wiht the poor quality product and the guy was very rude. Kept calling us ‘mate’ every two seconds. Like bro we are not mates we just wanna know why you sold us poor quality gear!

And lastly, I did a google search on them and found this on products review:
        http://www.productreview.com.au/p/auslabs.html

And finally as if all this wasn’t bad enough apparently they threaten all the smaller suppliers, not cool to sell cheap gear from China and threaten smaller quality shops. So yeah in summary bunk gear, made my mate sick, reports of poor quality, imported from China, seems they got a dangerous batch or pro-hormones, wouldn’t trust these guys as far as I could throw them!

Disclaimer: These are the personal opinions of the forum member, I have no affiliation with any sponsors or companies, all above mentioned facts are from my direct sources and feedback from users with bad experiences, if track record is anything to go by I suspect AusLabs will get on here and throw some shade, further proving above mentioned assertions.

Stay safe brahs, lift hard and stick with suppliers you can trust! Again would *** STAY RIGHT AWAY *** rom this mob 100% unless you wanna get sick!!

Comment

• AUSLABS
          AUSLABS commented
          Editing a comment
          The lovely gentleman above raised a few concerns and we wish to address them; Jake88Jacked

Please do some research mate. You have no proof you brought our product and the 600+ other positive reviewers cant be wrong.

https://www.auslabs.co/reviews

But we are always happy to help an assist any customer with there concerns regardless of their disregard for the concept of defamation.

1. We do not and never have used PH in any way shape of form. Full HPLC purity reports are available on request for all products. These are preformed by an AUSTRALIAN 3rd party company (not Chinese fakes like every other supplier produces)

2. We produce the upmost quality product and our raws come from one of the worlds leading sports performance supply company and not some crap from china. Our ingredients are all 100% sterile food grade and extremely stringent safety and hygiene procedures are in place.

3. We have a team of 3 full time customer service agents who are LOVELY. Please let me know which staff member you spoke to and i will be sure to follow up. All requests are completed in 48 hours usually 12.

4. The reason we threaten other labs is our legal team has had to draft up 14! (YES 14!) legal warning letter to other suppliers who have directly stolen large portions of our website content. We actually have 3 replies from some of the major companies apologising for stealing our work (happy to make public)

Anything else we can do to assist please contact us at support@auslabs.co or call (02) 8320 5240
          Last edited by AUSLABS; 12-18-2017, 05:05 PM.

Originally posted by alllowercaseoneword View Post
        Hey fellas, anyone use these guys http://www.auslabs.com.au/ ? Thoughts, reviews, experiences?

- ALCOW
        Link doesn't even work brother. Need more proof they are dodgy!? Haha stay safe my man. Peace and Love stay safe / Jacked Jake 88!

Comment

Ordered through them quite a few times never had any issues

Comment

Hi, We represent AUS LABS RESEARCH SUPPLEMENTS and its come to our attention that there is quite a bit of misinformation regarding our website and products.

Let by giving you a background on our company. We have been in operation for just over 2 years with over 13 years experience in the industry. We operate from a state of the art 400m^2 facility in Sydney. Our facility cost over 200k and feature premium pharmaceutical equipment and office space. We also operate a highly advanced Nootropics company producing custom capsulated blends for larger retailers. I myself hold a degree in Analytical Chemistry and majority of our staff hold tertiary education. We have completed over 25,000 order on SARMS alone.

The domain www.auslabs.com.au was deleted via the TGA through the AUDA (Australian Domain Authority). My corospence with them is that they will be doing this to all UG labs starting with the larger suppliers. We however have the resources and knowledge to host and process payments offshore so our new website is untouchable. Locked up lighter than Fort Knox. www.auslabs.co

Just to put any concerns to rest please review our 600+ positive reviews. These are handled by a program called YOTPO that only allows VERIFIED BUYERS to review and cannot be moderated. We also offer a 90-day guarantee on all purchases. There are also reviews under each product description. https://www.auslabs.co/reviews

Anyone who has used our products please feel free to share your experience.

Comment

Over 600+ positive reviews speak for themselves guys. HPLC available for all products. 24/7 customer support and a 90-day money back guarantee.
              Australia's number one SARMS online superstore. The cheapest and highest quality SARMS available. MK-677, GW-501516, S4,MK-2866, YK-11,LGD-4033, RAD-140

Comment

• AUSLABS
                AUSLABS commented
                Editing a comment
                Just to put any concerns to rest please review our 600+ positive reviews. These are handled by a program called YOTPO that only allows VERIFIED BUYERS to review and cannot be moderated. We also offer a 90-day guarantee on all purchases. There are also reviews under each product description.

Originally posted by Jake88Jacked View Post

Link doesn't even work brother. Need more proof they are dodgy!? Haha stay safe my man. Peace and Love stay safe / Jacked Jake 88!
              The domain www.auslabs.com.au was deleted via the TGA through the AUDA (Australian Domain Authority). My corospence with them is that they will be doing this to all UG labs starting with the larger suppliers. We however have the resources and knowledge to host and process payments offshore so our new website is untouchable. Locked up lighter than Fort Knox.

www.auslabs.co

Comment

Originally posted by Jake88Jacked View Post

The domain (auslabs.com.au) was deleted via the TGA through the AUDA (Australian Domain Authority). My correspondence with them is that they will be doing this to all UG labs starting with the larger suppliers. We however have the resources and knowledge to host and process payments offshore so our new website is untouchable. Locked up lighter than Fort Knox. www.auslabs.co

Comment

Let by giving you a background on our company. We have been in operation for just over 2 years with over 13 years experience in the industry. We operate from a state of the art 400m^2 facility in Sydney. Our facility cost over 200k and feature premium pharmaceutical equipment and office space. We also operate a highly advanced Nootropics company producing custom capsulated blends for larger retailers. I myself hold a degree in Analytical Chemistry and majority of our staff hold tertiary education. We have completed over 25,000 order on SARMS alone.

Just to put any concerns to rest please review our 600+ positive reviews. These are handled by a program called YOTPO that only allows VERIFIED BUYERS to review and cannot be moderated. We also offer a 90-day guarantee on all purchases. There are also reviews under each product description.

Comment

anyone selling SR9009 keen to buy

Comment

Working...
                  X