alphabeast.is reviews

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alphabeast.is reviews

Hey guys anyone who has experience in alphabeast.is products and service please leave an honest review.
    Last edited by alphabeast.is; 02-03-2017, 10:40 PM.
    Click HERE to visit AlphaBeast

come on guys.if youve made a successfull order let us know,if alphabeastz are good to go it would be great to add them to the sites approved sources,also appreciate some of the great advice alpha has taken the time to reply to.seems to be making the effort to be open and prepared to take time to answer any querries.
    Last edited by paingains; 05-28-2016, 10:29 AM.

Comment

• Irongorilla
      Irongorilla commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi, just placed and paid an order now lets see how fast Alphabeasts process

Thanks mate. We expect it to take some time. Were not getting a lot of sales at all on the clearnet with people being very cautious which is understandable. Rome wasn't built in a day If anyone wants to see some reviews we get at least 5 every day on the darknet which are 100% positive.

Comment

What's the link to your catalog? I've searched alphabeastz.com and can't find it.

Comment

• alphabeast.is
        alphabeast.is commented
        Editing a comment
        The home page at alphabeastz.com has got our current product range on it.

http://alphabeast.is

Comment

Purchased TestE fast shipping. Seems good to go, I've put on 3kg in 4weeks and not changed my diet I've had it dialled in on good clean calories for awhile now. Couldn't crack 94kgs last cycle up from 85kg dropped off to 91.5 after pct. Now I'm 94.5 after 4weeks. I'm 37. 183cm 13-14%bf. I'll be getting blood tests done in another week, mid cycle when I'm on RnR

Comment

• alphabeast.is
          alphabeast.is commented
          Editing a comment
          Good stuff mate just hitting gain time in that cycle.

Hey guys

We have had someone pay for an order without clicking the confirm order button today which means we did not receive the order and don't know who made it. If you made an order today and didn't get a confirmation email this is you. Please email us with proof of transaction so we can work out who you are and what you ordered.

Cheers
        Alpha

Comment

AB will you be getting any weight loss supps/meds?

Comment

• alphabeast.is
            alphabeast.is commented
            Editing a comment
            We have clen listed and T3 is on the way. Thats all that im aware of in the near future.

What about Tbol tablets? I notice that's not listed on the site. Thanks

Comment

• alphabeast.is
            alphabeast.is commented
            Editing a comment
            Tbol is on our list of many things we will be adding as soon as possible.

5 weeks in on Helix TestE250 @500mg a week, base line bloods from 6 months ago 16nmol/L now 39nmol/L after 5 weeks on.

Comment

• FoxintheBarrow
            FoxintheBarrow commented
            Editing a comment
            That sounds quite low for 500mg/wk. I believe it should be 1800-2500ng/dl.

• Duke
            Duke commented
            Editing a comment
            Your levels should be well over 60 nmol/L if you're 5 weeks in on 500mg/week. I'd be asking questions if my levels were as low as what's listed on your report.

• alphabeast.is
            alphabeast.is commented
            Editing a comment
            Bloods are an indication of if the gear is real or not. A simple factor like hydration or blood volume can put a test out by 50+% in either direction. Anyone in the know knows 2 people on the same dose of the same gear can be at opposite ends of the scale.

These were taken about 76hrs after my last shot maybe levels would be considerably higher 48hrs after. Looks like levels are still climbing. I'll get bloods done again at week 10 then hope they are higher again. Doc said my red blood count is getting too high and stop taking what ever I'm taking 😕 Can anyone make sense of this report? It looks good to me.

Comment

Found this in another forum, wish I'd seen it sooner. 6 weeks in and 48hrs after last shot I'd be on the money I'd say the gear is gtg.

Comment

Thats not very high compared to other results that we've been getting feed back on. Are you taking an AI? The fact that you put on a lot of water weight early in the cycle could mean you are converting testosterone into estrogen at a rapid rate. The difference between 76 and 48 hours after injection should be fairly insignificant at that stage of the cycle I would have thought.

Your red blood and hemoglobin isn't too bad. About what you would expect on cycle. It will return to normal when you cycle off.

Comment

• JuiceCruzin
                JuiceCruzin commented
                Editing a comment
                No AI as no sides, not gyno prone just weighed in 2.4kg up from start

• Duke
                Duke commented
                Editing a comment
                Definitely agree, levels sound be much higher. The difference between 48 and 72 hours after injection would be insignificant.

You should always use an AI bro, Fluid retention is an estrogenic side effect. High E2 has lots of sides other than gyno to worry about. Testosterone will aromatise rapidly if its uncontrolled. Did you go up 3kg at week 4 then down .6kg into week 5?
              Last edited by alphabeast.is; 06-09-2016, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• JuiceCruzin
                JuiceCruzin commented
                Editing a comment
                Put on 2.7kg my weight is stable, I'm jumping on these stana caps Monday that's the start of week 7 I'll stay on them right up to pct. I got Ai on hand, not even puffy in the face to notice excess water. I'll keep ya posted on the stana, I've got someone else giving ya tren a run.

• alphabeast.is
                alphabeast.is commented
                Editing a comment
                Kewl sounds good bud, You will find you test levels stay higher if you used an AI. Even if your not on the juice you can increase test levels dramatically by using an AI. Sounds like its going well though I guess week 5 your test levels would just be starting to compound to an effective level.

I ordered tren e and deca off these guys a couple of weeks ago turned up 3 days later they definatley look the part and my skin is always warm which is a common tren side
              I have also received sus from oz gear and from ausjuice I got sus and clen
              Alpha seem the best to deal with they just lack a few products

Comment

• alphabeast.is
                alphabeast.is commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you sir, Helix are aiming to have the most comprehensive self made UGL range in Australia but its an expensive challenging goal. We will keep poking them until we get there.
            Working...
            X