Fast delivery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast delivery

Awesome service alphabeast.is, 48h from order placed to non metro delivery. Very helpful during the order process too.

It always amazes me that I constantly receive better customer service and a better customer experience dealing with a "black market" business than any other "legitimate" business I think that I have ever dealt with. Products received within 24hrs just amazing.

alphabeast.is is the goods.

Comment

Ordered last week Thursday and delivered Friday morning. Solid service - cheers Alpha

Comment

Placed well over 30 orders last 12 months and all but one showed up, which was reshipped without any hassle. 90% next day too. Which given aust posts less than amazing service is pretty dam good!

Comment

I received a confirmation on 06/01/2018 that my order will be dispatched but haven't received it yet. It more than 9 days now. I ordered in WA, hope everything is fine?

Comment

Originally posted by Nevertheless View Post
            I received a confirmation on 06/01/2018 that my order will be dispatched but haven't received it yet. It more than 9 days now. I ordered in WA, hope everything is fine?
            I've got one coming to WA too - it's normal

Comment

Originally posted by Nevertheless View Post
              The 6th was a Saturday so it's not going to move anywhere in the postal system until Monday the 8th, then you have a weekend on the 13th + 14th so working out it's only really been 6 business days and it won't be via express mail so it will naturally take longer.

Comment

Yeah had a word with Alpha as well and they explained that to me, all I am worried about was any confiscation or something else might have turned bad.

Comment

received mine today, worked out to be 7 working days and was quoted 4-8 so all good!

Comment

Working...
                  X