Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reviews

All members and customers

please feel free to leave us some reviews using this thread, we would like to see how everyone is finding our quality and service.

Team UPL

After going through multiple labs last 24 months and just been completely disappointed of average gear being some one that's estro sensertive and would run doses of gram test and 800mg+ deca and get no water gain no estro sides was not right but that has been the case for while now quality has not been same how it used to be its been 3 weeks of the UPL test e and deca and been great from start sex drive up pumps are full and I have had to adjust my letro dose and to finally gain 2.5kg in first 2 weeks of water weight was good sign so I'm looking forward to we how rest cycle goes good to see lab with good quality like it used to be

Comment

• UPL101
      UPL101 commented
      Editing a comment
      Legend, keep up the good work and thanks for the feedback

Not one to put up results usually but seeing these were free when he first started I would post results. He had no idea I would labmax either.

The npp came in with a very strong + so very happy there

great work guys

Comment

Got my bloods back from the test e at 750mg per week and it was 137 so a decent score. Unfortunately did not have results for free test

Comment

Received my Anavar. Next day delivery. Awesome communication and bottle looks nice and professional cant wait to try it!

Comment

• UPL101
          UPL101 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hope you like it champ, it's really good

Got my 2nd order from these guys today next day delivery verry fast and grate to deal with keep up the good work

Comment

• UPL101
          UPL101 commented
          Editing a comment
          We will mate, glad your happy

2x test prop 1 tren and 1 Arimidex arrived! My client will be happy😉
        Thx bud! UPL101

Comment

• UPL101
          UPL101 commented
          Editing a comment
          No worries anytime

Sorry brother for the late review!!! Anyway thought id try Optimum dbol after I run outta kryptos blue hearts so will chuck up how that goes when I switch!, dealing with UPL was awesome, replies literally instantly on wikr and just makes the whole ordering process easy as **** and always keeps you updated!! Once he got my payment he sent that out pre much same day and got his dbol first thing in the morning the following day! Good packaging and looks clean as **** cant wait to try

Comment

• UPL101
          UPL101 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks mate, can't wait till you try it

Awesome dude, super responsive to msgs. Received my AI's in less then 24 hours! Great pricing too!

Comment

Thanks guys for the awesome feedback. UPL will not forget these awesome reviews, we are motivated as hell and we are really appreciative👌🏻.

Comment

Have bought a few items from UPL and it was a great experience. Got exactly what was ordered with no problems.

Comment

Any more reviews on this gear fellas? In particular the Test P and NPP

Comment

A+ service!!! Prompt and punctual ordering and payment process.
                Reveived, professionally packaged goods.
                Oils are clean, zero pip.

Thanks UPL!!!

Comment

Thanks for the great feedback everyone we really appreciate it and are very glad to see you all happy with our products and service

Comment

Ordered some caber at an awesome price and recieved it the next day. Not to mention the unbelievably quick responses. I also got some Tren A to try which looks nice and clean. Definetley looking forward to trying the Tren in a month or so. If it tests out good I'll be getting my next cycle off these guys.
                    Great service keep it up guys.

Comment

Working...
                    X